Skimio is a digital learning coach with which we want to play a leading role in the learning and training industry /market / sector. Our proven and professional concept combined with our conversational interface makes us unique.
Founded in 2018, we are bootstrapped and already collaborating with well-known companies in the B2B SAAS market. We are a small but fast-growing team with a high level of personal responsibility and trust.
Now we’re quickly and continually improving and developing the product because by 2021, we don’t want to be a learning tool among many but a standard in-house solution that’s used enthusiastically all over the world!
Who are we looking for?
Exciting, motivated, knowledge-hungry, keen to experiment, attentive, success and solution-oriented personalities who want to revolutionize learning with us. We have big plans. And for that, we need YOU!
What can you expect from us?
In the first two months:
- You get an overview of the existing accounts and all leads
- You’ll be introduced to the different projects and their status by the CEO and COO
- You design new marketing and sales strategies B2B
- You develop new & creative strategies for customer acquisition
- You design and manage our online presence (homepage and social media presence
- You’ll take responsibility for a defined part of the accounts
- You are our Key Account Manager to the outside world: you are in charge of existing partnerships and develop them further for sustainable success
- You’re building user research understanding at Skimio
- You plan customer and user research projects together with us
From Month Three:
- You have a plan: with an overview on sales development and cooperation profitability, you also support partners with the right measures and actions
- You set the direction: developing cultivation strategies for target-oriented market identification, customer potential and new sales concepts
- You’re in charge: responsible for achieving sales and earnings targets
- In addition to your sales gene, you also keep an eye on the numbers and processes and, with your hands-on mentality, you’re there to put out fires
- You own the tooling around all sales processes (Pipedrive, Asana)
- You’re developing sales and marketing at Skimio, including team building
- You are responsible for trade fair appearances and conferences with the COO
What you bring
- You have a degree in business administration or a comparable vocational apprenticeship
- You have several years of professional experience in sales and project management
- Negotiations and persistence characterize your skills
- You are strong in communications and presentation, as well as being customer oriented
- You like to work strategically, want – and can – offer operational support
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with different contexts
- High motivation with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – especially – Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel in the DACH region
- Fluency in German and English
What you can expect from Skimio
- Ambitious team and very positive starting mood. Together with you, we want to make a lasting change to the education market /sector
- Turn many of your ideas into reality
- Independent, self-driven work atmosphere
- Collaborative and decisive product and features development
- Cool office space close to Munich main train station
- Possibility to work where it suits you and Skimio best: home office, customer site, trade fair etc.
- Cooperation with a network of founders
- Steep learning curve guaranteed
- Fair pay
- People orientation – from conviction and because it’s at the core of our SKIMIO product