Skimio is a digital learning coach with which we want to play a leading role in the learning and training industry /market / sector. Our proven and professional concept combined with our conversational interface makes us unique.
Founded in 2018, we are bootstrapped and already collaborating with well-known companies in the B2B SAAS market. We are a small but fast-growing team with a high level of personal responsibility and trust.
Now we’re quickly and continually improving and developing the product because by 2021, we don’t want to be a learning tool among many but a standard in-house solution that’s used enthusiastically all over the world!
Who are we looking for?
Exciting, motivated, knowledge-hungry, keen to experiment, attentive, success and solution-oriented personalities who want to revolutionize learning with us. We have big plans. And for that, we need YOU!
What can you expect from us?
In the first two months:
- You’ll get an overview of the existing and planned content packages
- You’ll start to work on different topics, produce new content and support the editors
- You’ll build an understanding of user research at Skimio
- You’ll assist the Research Manager in planning Customer and User Research projects
- You’ll support the editorial staff in continually improving our social media presence and implement marketing campaigns
From Month Three:
- You independently implement content in the CMS
- You support the content review process
- You organize your work completely independently
- Together with the editorial teams, you implement research projects and validate results internally and directly with clients
- You learn to implement data driven research and validation
- You are setting up the Skimio editorial office including team structures
What you bring:
- Studies / Degree in communication or economics with a focus on journalism, communication, education management, HR or comparable subjects
- You enjoy writing and delivering text under time pressure
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with a variety of contexts
- You’re interested in HR and PE as well as topics such as New Work
- An affinity for online systems
- Introductory experience in CMS is ideal, but not absolutely necessary
- Introductory experience in research and empirical studies
- High motivation with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge
- Fluency in German and English
What you can expect from Skimio
- Ambitious team and very positive starting mood. Together with you, we want to make a lasting change to the education market /sector
- Turn many of your ideas into reality
- Independent, self-driven work atmosphere
- Collaborative and decisive product and features development
- Cool office space close to Munich main train station
- Possibility to work where it suits you and Skimio best: home office, customer site, trade fair etc.
- Cooperation with a network of founders
- Steep learning curve guaranteed
- Fair pay
- People orientation – from conviction and because it’s at the core of our SKIMIO product